Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up

PP coupling agent for PP compounds, WPC

Trade Leads Details
Anhydride grafted Polyolefin is used for PE or PP based wood polymer composite(WPC).

BonpTM-GPM200A is a maleic anhydride (MAH) grafted polypropylene (PP-H) based coupling agent. The high content of MAH increases the polarity of PP and the compatibility between PP and its filler. GPM200A also has good processibility and doubles as a dispersing agent in a filler/pigment filled compounds.
Contact Information
  • Contact PersonJenny
  • Telephone+8618658228502
  • Address#669 Tinghai Rd, Beilun , Ningbo, China
Related ProductsRubber & Plastics - Plastic Agents+︎