Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - - / - - Detail

Offer NSX-FS600 Superfine Recycling Machine

Trade Leads Details

We will make the machine which type you need and,we also provide the service of installation and commissioning.

We have two ways of payment:
1. T/T: You only need to pay 70% of Contract amount after we signing the contrac and,when the machine is ok to package and go shipment,then you pay us the other 30%.
2. L/C:

Contact Information

Contact PersonLulu Qin
Telephone+86(0532)87978808
AddressWangsha Road Laoshan District Qingdao City-Shandong Provice China
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse