Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up

sell rice offer

Trade Leads Details
Dear Sir,
We are wishing you and your esteemed company a very nice seasonal greetings and successful new business deals and always be the best company for us.
We m/s Macca food int’l is the best quality rice millers, processors and award winning exporters from Pakistan.

We are exporting all varieties of best quality Pakistani rice, we have most modern rice processing facilities available along with Quality Management Systems / QMS authentic certification to processes unmatched best quality rice with 750 M/Tons daily production capacity and The worlds best lowest Pakistani Rice Prices with just in time consignment/ shipment delivery to provide for our valued buyers world wide

once again thanks and hoping to start the rice business through your esteemed company as per your rice requirements and demands so as you must know that MFI always with you to provide you trade assistance and to know more about your current rice requirements we are pleased to submitting you the following rice prices respectively
Pakistani Rice varities CIF – Dubai-UAE
S. No Quality Broken Packing Process USD$ Price in M/Ton
1 White rice (irri-6)
Crop:2013 100% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 375
2 White rice (irri-6)
Crop:2013 35% - 45% 50 kg pp bag Regular African Quality 395
3 White rice (irri-6)
Crop:2013 25% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 405
4 White rice (irri-6)
Crop:2013 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 445
5 Parboiled rice (irri-6)
Crop:2013 15% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 465
6 Parboiled rice (irri-6)
Crop:2013 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 475
7 Ks-282 white
Crop:2013 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 455
8 Ks-282 parboiled
Crop:2013 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 485
9 Irri-9 white
Crop:2012/13 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 565
10 Irri-9 parboiled
Crop:2012/13 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 585
11 C-9 white
Crop: 2012/13 5% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 625
12 386 lal (new crop) 4% 50 kg pp bag Polished / sortexed 685
13 386 lal (old crop) 4% 40 kg bag Polished / sortexed 735
14 Basmati Super Kernal White Rice
old crop:2011/12 2% 40 kg bag Polished / sortexed 1355
15 Basmati Super Kernal White Rice
Crop:2012/13 2% 40 kg bag Polished / sortexed 1265
16 Basmati Super Kernal
Golden parboiled
Crop:2012/13 2% 40 kg bag Polished / sortexed 1285
17 1121 white
Crop:2012/13 2% 40 kg bag Polished / sortexed 1335
18 1122 golden parboiled
Crop:2012/13 2% 40 kg bag Polished / sortexed 1365
Above prices are based on the following:
1. Payment terms: 100% sight, irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit or 35% adv remaining 65% B/L copy by email (bank to bank transaction from any first class bank)
2. All the prices are on the basis of CIF Dubai - UAE
3. Delivery time to be confirmed at the time of order confirmation details.
4. Rice prices subjected to change without any prior notice after the price validity.
5. Price validity till 21ST September 2013
Awaiting your positive order confirmation details soon


Sincerely
Contact Information
  • Contact PersonHAMID HUSSAIN QURESHI
  • Telephone+923333352058
  • AddressMACCA FOOD INTERNATIONAL ,9/24 ARKAY SQUARE EXTENSION ,SHAHRAH-E-LIAQUAT,NEW CHALI,KARACHI - PAKISTAN
Related ProductsFood & Beverage - Rice+︎