MP Agents & Trading Co.,Ltd rated 4.0/5.0 based on 3 ratings and 3 reviews
Bob Wilkus rated 4.0/5.0, 11 months ago: We need to know minimum lot-size for raw nut processing, and what price/rate in $/lb, $/kg, or $/tn. Also please advise what fumigation/phytosanitary certification is required for the processor to accept our raw product.
1. Processing required: raw-to-raw, de-shelling and debris removal.
2. Packaging: open for discussion
3. Logistics: offered at processors gate, if imported.
4. Grading: processor will tell us his run-output grade.
5. Requirements: successful processors only, with saftey and sanitary certs.
Arie Wiratama rated 4.0/5.0, 1 years ago: Dear Sirs/ Madam,
We are a food processor company from Indonesia.
At the moment we are looking for cashew kernels for our ingredients, please help to quote the following grades for us :
Please quote base on CNF Surabaya and send to our email "skamkt (at) gmail.com"
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
zico rated 4.0/5.0, 6 years ago: we are supplier of raw cashew nut from benin .best quality and competitive price.join me on erickus25 (at) yahoo.fr for more details