KDF media (or Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Media), is a chemical compound used in water filtration applications. KDF is often used along with activated carbon to maximise the filters efficiency.
High-Efficiently remove chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, rust, unpleasant taste and odor.
Efficiently kill algae and fungi, control bacteria growth.
Efficiently removes soluble heavy metal ions in water such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+, Hg2+, Mn2+, Ni2+, Al3+, Fe3+ etc.
Efficiently remove hydrogen sulfide, calcium and other organic compounds.
- Wuhan Tanal Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou AwsHydro Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai GL Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- CE Environment Technology Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Jiefa Filtering Equipment Co., Ltd
- Taiyuan Lanlang Technology Industrial Corp.
- Puritech Filtration Co., Ltd
- Fuzhou Probest Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Pullner Filtration Technology Co.,Ltd
- OCEANUS PURIFICATION CO.,LTD.
- Xiamen All Carbon Corporation
- Greentech International (Zhangqiu) Co.,Ltd.
5 -100 Mesh KDF 55 Water Filtration Media for water treatment
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads