1.EPROM based 8-bit MCU tailored for I/O based applications like home appliances or meter equipment.
2.Adopts advanced CMOS technology to provide customers remarkable solution with low cost, high performance and high noise immunity benefits.
3.RISC architecture is applied and it provides 55 instructions. All instructions are executed in single instruction cycle except program branch and skip instructions which will take two instruction cycles.
4.Employs dual-clock oscillation mechanism, either high oscillation or low oscillation can be derived from internal resistor/capacitor oscillator or external crystal oscillator.
5.Based on dual-clock mechanism,the MCU provides kinds of operation mode like Normal mode, Slow mode, Standby mode and Halt mode in order to save power consumption and lengthen battery operation life. Moreover, it is possible to use internal high-frequency oscillator as CPU operating clock source and external 32KHz crystal oscillator as timer clock input, so as to accurate count real-time and maintain CPU working power.
- Shenzhen Yufan Microelectronics Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen TCE Electronics Co.,Limited
- Changshu Bshine Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Zoyeer Trading Co.,Ltd.
- Shenzhen Shield Technology Co., Ltd
- WIN SOURCE ELECTRONICS
- Xiamen ZheXun Electric Automation Co., Ltd
- Shanghai B&M Tech Co., Ltd
- Hunan Zhongye Technology Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen SDF Electronics Co., Ltd
- Dongguan Rongmei Hardware co.,ltd
- Dongguan Quanlin Electronics Co., Ltd
8-bit MCU I/O Series for Home Appliances/ Lighting products/ Toys
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads