Product ingredients: Sn99.95 Tin ingot
Working temperature: 265-275℃
Packing: net weight 25±1.5kg per ingot, bundled with galvanized steel strips, 40 ingots per bundle, net weight 1000±30kg
The tin ingot has good oxidation resistance, low tin dross, cost saving, and the solder joints are bright, plump and uniform. And can produce the lowest consumption of solid solder joints. Its raw material is a silver-white and soft metal, which is similar to lead and zinc, but looks brighter. Its hardness is relatively low, and it can be cut with a knife. It has good ductility, especially when the temperature is 100 ℃, it can be expanded into extremely thin tin foil, and the thickness can be as thin as 0.04 mm. It is also a metal with a low melting point. Its melting point is only 232 ° C. Therefore, as long as a candle flame is used, it can be melted into a liquid with good fluidity like mercury.
- Qingdao StarGood Nonferrous Metal Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Bayou Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Zhongshan Zhongyue Tinplate Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Shougang Casey Steel CO., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Guolian Plate Co., Ltd
- Yan Steel Cold Rolled Steel Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Randa International Trade. Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong Grand International Co.Ltd
- Jiangsu Guolian Tinplate Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Randa International Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Wuying Precision Sheet Material Co., Ltd.
Sn99.95 Tin ingot
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads