In-situ laser process gas analyzer GasTDL-3100 is a high-performance laser gas analyzer based on tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy technology (TDLAS).
With a cross-stack design, GasTDL-3100 can be used for industrial process gas control; The response time is fast, which is generally calculated in seconds in in-situ measurement. It can avoid the time delay caused by sampling measurement. The gas component concentration can be reflected online and in real time.
• Adopts TDLAS technology, no cross-interference from other gas
• In-situ installation, no need for sampling or pretreatment system
• Fast response time(T90≤4s), can reflect the gas concentration in real time
• Real-time online measurement, the gas concentration is not easy to be distorted, and the measurement accuracy is high
• Good adaptability in harsh measurement environments such as high temperature, high dust, high moisture, high corrosion, high flow rate, etc.
• Explosion-proof design, high safety factor
• Simple structure, no consumables or moving parts, maintenance-free
- Hunan zhijian copier remanufacturing
- Hubei Cubic-Ruiyi Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Dalian POWTRAN Technology Co., Ltd
- EDWIN INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED.
- Yueqing Qihe Electronic Technology CO.,Ltd.
- Vastrength Heats & Controls ltd.
- ChongQing ChangJian Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Cankey Technology Co., Ltd
- Baoding Tianteng Electric Co., Ltd.
- CNME Intermational Co.Ltd
- Keyue Welding Equipment Co.,Ltd
- Guangzhou ShangXu Technology Co.,Ltd
In-situ Laser Process Gas Analyzer GasTDL-3100
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads