OSB is Oriented strand board, is the upgrading of the traditional particleboard products,
its mechanical properties with directionality, durability, moisture resistance and dimensional stability than ordinary particleboard.
With a small expansion coefficient, no distortion, good stability, uniform material and nail holding high performance.
Oriented strand board (OSB), also known as flakeboard, sterling board and aspenite in British English,
is a type of engineered wood similar to particle board, formed by adding adhesives and then compressing
layers of wood strands (flakes) in specific orientations. It was invented by Armin Elmendorf in California in 1963.
OSB/2 – Load-bearing boards for use in dry conditions
OSB/3 – Load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
OSB/4 – Heavy-duty load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
- LINYI CHANTA INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LTD
- Hangzhou Comptek Compressor Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
- Shandong OBOR New Materials Co.,Ltd
- TAIZHOU XUBO METAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD
- huaye industry and trade co.,ltd.
- Yangjiang V-Win Hardware Producdts Factory
- Lanling Jinzhao New Material Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Setting Decorating Material Co,.Ltd.
- Zhongshan Lanhua Sanitary Ware Co. ,Ltd.
- Hebei Deller enterprise Co.,LTD
- NINGBO BUFFALO HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
- MASTER WELL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads