Cubic refrigerant gas sensors and solutions mainly target the A2L mixtures,e.g. R32, R1234yf gas or that of a pure hydrocarbon in the blend, and calculates the air volume concentration of the refrigerant gas and relates it to the avoidance thresholds by levels of LFL (Lower Flammability Limit) or LEL (Lower Explosion Limits). It is based on NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology with high accuracy and longer lifespan. This sensor has been developed with standard gas and is efficiently calibrated in the factory by Cubic own gas sensor calibration technology. The sensing solutions can output an alert or directly participate in mitigation or shut-down procedures.
● Dual Beam NDIR Technology.
● High Resolution.
● Up to 0~100% LFL Range.
● Digital output of gas concentration.
● Factory calibrated.
● Internal temperature sensor.
● Built-in heater to avoid condensation and frost.
● Fast response, long lifetime.
● Faults Diagnostics & Error Generation.
● OEM/ODM sensor detector is available.
● Automotive Air Conditioner
● Rail Transport
A2L Refrigerant Gas Sensor-CRG Series
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads