SRH-40 sensor is based on the two beam non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) technology to detect CO2 concentration range 0-40%. SRH-40 NDIR CO2 sensor is cost-effective and high performance, ideally suited to be applied for grain storage, silobag monitoring. SRH-40 CO2 sensor can also be used for intelligent agriculture, industrial safety, environmental monitoring, gas drainage pipes monitoring and other situations.
● Silobag grain CO2 monitoring application.
● Shock-resistant IR source available, diffused gas sampling via mesh to remove the dust.
● With full range linearized and digital signal output.
● Embedded temperature compensation and matrix calibration to ensure high accuracy.
● Fast response.
● High accuracy, high stability.
● Easy to be integrated, no moving parts.
● Standard industrial size (20 mm), to fit an existing detector.
NDIR CO2 Sensor SRH-40
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads