H-810 leveling agent is an efficient silicon-based leveling agent, commonly used in aqueous, radiation-curable and solvent-based formulations can be improved scratch resistance, to prevent and eliminate shrinkage due to pollutants, but by controlling the arrangement of matte powder to prevent unevenness and surface irregularities extinction solvent-based formulations, H-810 has an additional anti-blocking effect
USES AND APPLICATION
Application System: Wood, industrial paint, automotive paint and other waterborne, radiation-curable and solvent-based systems.
The recommended amount of formula to add the total amount of 0.05 - 0.5%.
The highest available in the printing ink to 1,0, pre-diluted as supplied or can be added directly to the coating.
Recommended pre-diluted with a solvent will facilitate the addition and mixing.
Before handling, read the Material Safety Data Sheet and container label for safe use, physical and health hazard information.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
After sealing packaging products stored in a cool, dry place , H-810 has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture.
H-810 is available in 200L drum and 1000L IBC or others.
- ShanDong Look Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shanghai Jiuta Chemicals Co., Ltd
- JIANGXI HITO CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
- Shandong Goldensun Zirconium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Visight International Trade Co., LTD
- Chemix Specialty Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Belt Road Chemical Ltd
- Shenzhen Yin Yong Chemical Holdings Limited
- Qingdao Sieno Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Hubei Yonghe Salt Imp.&Exp.Co.,Ltd
- Dongguan Guochuang Organic Silicone Material Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Landu New Material Co.,Ltd
H-810 Leveling agent
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads