Waveplate is an optic in which the polished faces contain the optical axis. All light incidents normal to the surface are composed of components polarized parallel and perpendicular to the axis. In such a device, light polarized parallel to the axis will propagate slower than light polarized perpendicular to the axis. As the light propagates through the optic, the phase shift between the two components with various thickness. The phase shift is called retardance. The most popular retarders in Photonchina are quarter and half wave.
With an appropriate choice of thickness, any degree of retardance may be achieved at any wavelength for which quartz is transparent. However, the minimum thickness necessary to achieve a mechanically strong part corresponds to several full waves of retardance.
Photonchina’s waveplate can transmit light and modify its polarization state without attenuating, deviating, or displacing the beam.It is ideal for applications requiring high damage thresholds and retardation stability over temperature change, such as for use with lasers or infrared light sources.
Photonchina’s waveplates fabrication starts from quartz materials cutting with their axes oriented within a few arcminutes before being polished to a laser-quality finish, arcsecond parallelism, and
- Changzhou Southern Electronic Element Factory Co.,Ltd
- Anhui Safe Electronics Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen SinoFast Electron Co.,Ltd
- Anhui safe electronics co.,LTD
- Photonchina Co.,Ltd.
- Anhui Safe Electronics Co,.LTD.
- Pluspark Electronics Technology Co.,LTD
- Anhui Safe Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- shanrui holding (hongkong) company limited
- Anhui Safe Electronics Company
- Wuxi Taiwei Electric Co, Ltd
- Anhui Safe Capacitors Co.,LTD
Quartz Waveplate -- Octadic/ Quarter/Half Waveplate--Circular/Quadratic Waveplate
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads