Chemical name:Liquid Light Stabilizer DB75
CAS Number: 125643-61-0
AppearanceClear, slightly yellow liquid
Boiling Point> 200 °C
Density (20 °C)0.95 - 1.0 g/ml
Solubility (20 °C)g/100 g solution
Ethyl acetate> 50
DB 75 is used in polyurethanes such as Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) polyurethane and thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). The blend can also be used in sealant and adhesive applications, in polyurethane coating on tarpaulin and flooring as well as in synthetic leather.
The use levels of DB 75 range between 0.2 % and 1.5 %, depending on the substrate and performance requirements of the final application:
Reactive two-component integral foams 0.6 % - 1.5 %
Adhesives 0.5 % - 1.0 %
Sealants 0.2 % - 0.5 %
Extensive performance data of DB 75 are available for many applications.
The product is stable if stored and handled as prescribed/indicated.
Possibility of hazardous reactions
No hazardous reactions when stored and handled according to instruction.
Conditions to avoid
Avoid all sources of ingnition heat, sparks, open flame. Avoid electro-static discharge.
Package and Storage
Store the product in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
- Nanjing Reborn New Material Co.,Ltd.
- Lianyungang Youdao New Material Technology Co.,Ltd
- HENAN JUJIN RUBBER CHEMICALS CO.,LTD.
- Qingdao Sunrun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Sidley Chemcial Co., Ltd
- Zibo Zawa New Material Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Zilibon Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Foshan Yangsen Chemical Co.,LTD.
- Wuhan Fengfan Electroplating International Trading Co., Ltd.
- HangZhou YaoS COOP Import&Export Co. Ltd
- Guangzhou Chengshuai New Material Co.,Ltd.
- QingDao Collect Chemical Co.,Ltd.
Liquid Light Stabilizer dB75
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads