Chemical Name: Bis (2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-4-Piperidinyl) sebacate
Synonyms:Decanedioic acid bis(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)ester
Molecular Formula C28H52O4N2
Molecular Weight 480.73
CAS Number 52829-07-9
Light Stabilizer 770 is a highly effective radical scavenger that protects organic polymers against degradation caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Light Stabilizer 770 is widely used in a variety of applications including polypropylene, polystyrene, polyurethanes, ABS, SAN, ASA, polyamides and polyacetals. Light Stabilizer 770 is high effectiveness as a light stabilizer makes it well suitable for applications in both thick section and films, independent of the thickness of the articles. Combined with other HALS products, Light Stabilizer 770 displays strong synergistic effects.
Package and Storage
Store the product in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
- Nanjing Reborn New Material Co.,Ltd.
- Lianyungang Youdao New Material Technology Co.,Ltd
- HENAN JUJIN RUBBER CHEMICALS CO.,LTD.
- Qingdao Sunrun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Sidley Chemcial Co., Ltd
- Zibo Zawa New Material Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Zilibon Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Foshan Yangsen Chemical Co.,LTD.
- Wuhan Fengfan Electroplating International Trading Co., Ltd.
- HangZhou YaoS COOP Import&Export Co. Ltd
- Guangzhou Chengshuai New Material Co.,Ltd.
- QingDao Collect Chemical Co.,Ltd.
Light Stabilizer 770 Granulars Ls-770
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads