HD-811 is a plant-derived preparation. The oleanolic acid contained in it can be automatically degraded in the soil and is non-toxic. It has a certain stomach toxicity and a strong repellent effect on underground worms. For example: cutworms, nematodes and other pests, including damage to snails, snails, snails, etc. have a good poisoning effect. This product does not contain any pesticide ingredients and will not cause harm to the environment. Mainly used for underground worms of field crops and greenhouse crops.
Product main ingredients:Oleanolic acid
USES AND APPLICATION
1. Dissolve 2500 grams of this product in 100 liters of water, and apply it to 667 square meters of underground pests along with water (10-15 tons).
2. Use once every 30-35 days.
1. Try to use this product alone.
2. It is best to flush with water (3-5 tons) before using this product.
3. This product is ready for use.
4. This product must be stored in a sealed, dark, cool and dry place.
5. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
The shelf life is 24 months
HD-811 is 5 liters/drum, available in 200L drum and 1000L IBC or others.
- JIANGXI HITO CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
- Hangzhou Xiaoyong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- HANGZHOU XIAOYONG BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- Changsha Richfield Agri Tech Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Vitalyield Biotech Co., Ltd
- Xinxiang Dongfeng Chemical Co.,ltd
- Hebei Xintian Biological Technology Co., Ltd
- Pingxiang VitalForce Firm
- Jiangsu Flagchem industry co., ltd.
- Shenyang Harvest Agrochemical Co Ltd
- Hangzhou Herui Chemical Co., Ltd
- Nantong Nbc Juan Win Far Chemical Co.,Ltd.
HD-811 Worm Adjuvant
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads