100RV-SP Vertical Slurry Pump
Handing solids: 32mm
Materials: High chrome alloy, Rubber, Polyurethane etc
100RV-SP Vertical Slurry Pump is designed for handling abrasive and corrosive liquids and slurries, while submerged in sumps or pits. Suited for applications requiring greater reliability and durability than conventional vertical process pumps can offer. It is mainly used for pumping the slurries with high abrasive, strong corrosion and high concentration liquids contain suspended solid particles.
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones.
The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing.
• Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The TPR model is elastomer covered.
• Casing - Has a simple bolt-on attachment to the base of the column. It is manufactured from a wear resistant alloy for the SP and from moulded elastomer for the TPR.
• Impeller - Double suction impellers (top and bottom entry) induce low axial bearing loads and have heavy deep vanes for maximum wear resistance and for handling large solids. Wear resistant alloys, polyurethane and moulded elastomer impellers are interchangeable. The impeller is adjusted axially within the casting during assembly by external shims under the bearing housing feet. No further adjustment is necessary.
• Upper Strainer - Drop-in metal mesh, snap-on elastomer or polyurethane for TP and TPR pumps. Strainers fit in column openings.
• Lower Strainer - Bolted metal or polyurethane for TP, moulded snap-on elastomer for TPR.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for TP, elastomer covered for TPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.
Tobee® 100 RV SP Vertical Spindle Pumps are available in a wide range of popular sizes to suit most pumping applications:
• Minerals processing
• Coal preparation
• Chemical processing
• Effluent handling
• Abrasive and/or corrosive slurries
• Large particle sizes
• High-density slurries
• Sand and gravel
and almost every other tank, pit or hole-in-theground slurry handling situation.
- Xinxiang Yuecheng Machinery Co.,Ltd
- HEBEI TOBEE PUMP CO., LIMITED
- Henan Terbaik Machinery Co., Ltd
- Zibo Boshan Zhongcheng Transmission Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- HENAN STAURK MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Hubei Teweite Power Technology Co., Ltd
- Zhangjiakou Xuanhua Jinke Drilling Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Zhongyuan Machinery
- Zhengzhou Fodamon Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Anma Mech&Elec Technology Co., Ltd
- Hebei Greens Building Material Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Linyi meituo machinery co.,ltd
100RV-SP Vertical Slurry Pump
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads