Asahi BSE negative pneumatic shaft brake is a kind of spring applied air release brake. Its structure is similar with NAB pneumatic brake, while its working thoery is opposite with it. Asahi BSE negative pneumatic shaft brake is normally locked by spring, until inputting air source, then this brake will be released.
These spring engaged, air disengaged brakes mount easily and come with:
1.Open spring sockets that allow you to add or remove springs to fit your torque needs.
2.Tapered bore to accept QD bushings for mounting flexibility.
3.Single plate finned friction discs provide high heat dissipation.
4.High dynamic torque capacity ensures fast load response.
5.Split friction facing for easy replacement without removal or disassemble.
6.Flow restrict valve controls disengagement air to prevent shock load on brake components
- Qingdao Baijide Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Wujiang Fangzheng Electric Heating Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Lin'an Wood-working Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Jinan BCAMCNC Machinery Co., Ltd
- Xuzhou Teng Long Machinery Co., Ltd
- Taizhou City Yuehai Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
- Shanghai Handong Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd
- Fenghua Zhuoyue Metal Products Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Baishengyuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Tangshan Hexiang Intelligent Technology Co.,ltd
- Ningbo Yongmiao Fishing Tackle Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Qianzheng Technology Co, Ltd
Equal Asahi BSE negative pneumatic shaft brake locked by spring
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads