This product has excellent extreme pressure, wear resistance and high thermal stability.
AppearanceWhite or Yellowish Solid
copper strip test(100℃ 3h)≤ 1b
Melting point ℃51 ~ 54
The recommended dosage: 0.5% ~3.0%
blending anti-wear hydraulic oils, gear oils and oil-film bearing oils;
blending aviation lubricant grease;
steam turbine engine oils and hydraulic transmission oils;
blending vehicle and industrial gear oils for all grades.
Please refer to SH/T0164, for transportation, storage and oil blending. Keep the temperature not higher than 75°C. For long-term storage the suggested temperature is lower than 45°C. The dry, clean and ventilating warehouse is recommended.
The product is packed in 20 liter drums (net weight: 20Kg/drum). Or as customers’s requirements.
- Murrun Technology Co., ltd
- Xipeng Technology (Luoyang) Co.,LTD.
- Jilin Zhongxin Chemical Industry Group Co., ltd
- Guangzhou CLIM Co., Ltd
- SHANGHAI UNIFER CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
- SIMO Research Institute Of Organic Chemistry
- Liaoning Oxiranchem Company
- Hangzhou Ruijiang Chemical Co., Ltd
- Zibo Huitong Oil Fine Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Handan Xindiya Chemicals Co. Ltd, China
- Be-Long corporation
- Zhejiang Runhe Chemical New Material Co.LTD
Triphenyl Thiophosphate(TPPT) Anti-wear Agent
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads