Sulfur donor for natural and synthetic rubbers.
Yitac 710 produces a high percentage of mono-sulfidic crosslinks that result in vulcanizates with superior aging characteristics.
Yitac 710 can be used as either complete or partial replacements for sulfur and thiuram and DTDM sulfur donors in EV and semi-EV type cure systems. In tires Yitac 710 are used in the innerliner, chafer, bead apex, sidewalls, andn tread. Industrial applications include noise damping blocks, motor mounts, dock fenders, elastic threads, automobile engine hoses, gaskets, belts, and other industrial rubber products that require good heat resistance.
Yitac 710 also aids in rubber processing.
Yitac 710 polychloroprene vulcanizates have improved flex life.
Yitac 710 can be used in natural rubber and synthetic elastomers. Especially good in curing rubber that contains chlorine such as chlorobutyl and polychloroprene. It can be used with most typical rubber accelerator and sulfur. When used as a partial replacement for sulfur, Yitac 710 tends to improve dispersion of other additives in ther rubber.
- Weifang Shuohai Chemicals Co.,Ltd
- Zhiyi Specialty Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
- Hunan Lianda Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Jiling Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Landcel Cellulose Tech Co. ,Ltd.
- Linyi Aoxing Chemical co. Ltd.
- JINAN YUXI CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- Hangzhou Shengchuang Ind Co., Ltd
- Chengdu Silike Technology Co., Ltd
- Foshan Hongda-Dante Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Jiangxi East Huge Dragon Chemical Co., Ltd
- Jiangxi East Huge Dragon Chemical Company
Yitac 710 vulcanizing agent
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads