Yinox 235 is the liquid hindered phenol antioxidant which may be used in a variety of polymers, especially the polyurethane industry.
Yinox 235 prevents the formation of peroxides in the polyether polyol during storage and restrains yellowing. It also protects against scorching during foaming. It improves the yellowing. It also protects against scorching during foaming. It improves the yellowing resistance level greatly if it is added into the PU shoes material, artificail leather, elastomer etc.
Yinox 235 is the flowing liquid at normal temperature. Because of its low volatility and excellent compatibility, it is particularly well suited to use in polymer manufacturing and processing of the neat liquids, emulsions, suspensions, solutions or melts, for example, PVC stbilizer, rubber, lubricant etc.
- Weifang Shuohai Chemicals Co.,Ltd
- Zhiyi Specialty Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
- Hunan Lianda Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Jiling Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Landcel Cellulose Tech Co. ,Ltd.
- Linyi Aoxing Chemical co. Ltd.
- JINAN YUXI CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- Hangzhou Shengchuang Ind Co., Ltd
- Chengdu Silike Technology Co., Ltd
- Foshan Hongda-Dante Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Jiangxi East Huge Dragon Chemical Co., Ltd
- Jiangxi East Huge Dragon Chemical Company
Yinox 235/1135, antioxidant for Polyurethane
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads