INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol
Typical Physical Properties
The data is just for reference only based on CLIM lab testing.
Appearance: Colorless transparent viscosity liquid
Silica gel content( %): 20-27
Viscosity (cst, 25℃):20,000-27,500
Refractive index( 25℃): 1.4260-1.4270
Specific gravity (25℃):0.80~0.85
CLIMCO®533 silicone oil is a mixture which is contains 27% higher viscosity polydimethylsiloxane which is dissolved in cyclohexasiloxane.
Form into thin film.
Make skin feel soft texture
Improve, repair hair, especial for forky hair.
CLIMCO®533 has widespread application in cosmetic products. Skin care products.
Hair care products.
Antiperspirant and deodorant.
1. Emulsion product
CLIMCO®533 silicone oil can be directly added into oil phase.
If the temperature of dissolved oil phase is over 70℃, should use high shear force treater to slowly add CLIMCO®533 silicone oil below 60℃.
2. Non-latex product
Suggest to add the cosmetic ingredients into organic silicon, opposite addition is incorrect, because polydimethylsiloxane with large molecule weight is uncompatibility with other cosmetic ingredients.
40KG plastic drum, 170KG iron drum
- Xipeng Technology (Luoyang) Co.,LTD.
- Jilin Zhongxin Chemical Industry Group Co., ltd
- Guangzhou CLIM Co., Ltd
- SHANGHAI UNIFER CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
- SIMO Research Institute Of Organic Chemistry
- Liaoning Oxiranchem Company
- Hangzhou Ruijiang Chemical Co., Ltd
- Zibo Huitong Oil Fine Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Handan Xindiya Chemicals Co. Ltd, China
- Be-Long corporation
- Zhejiang Runhe Chemical New Material Co.LTD
- Wuhan SEL Chemical Co., Ltd
Silicone Fluid CLIMCO 533 Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads