Fully-automatic FFP2/N95 Cup-Shaped Mask Making Machine | Valved Respirtor Production Line
This production line for producing FFP2/FFP3 cup-shaped face masks with valves and it makes 3-to-6-ply valved respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding non-woven fabrics;
2) Forming and cutting cups;
3) Feeding and mounting nose clips;
4) Feeding and stapling headloops.
5) Cutting holes for exhalation valves;
6) Fitting and welding exhalation valves.
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) Stick nose clips externally at a constant temperature. No damage and strong fitting.
3) Earloops are installed by stapling automatically. Adjustable on length, reliable and
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
6) The valve system is possible to be turned off by setting on touch screen to produce valveless cup masks.
Power supply: 14.5 kW
Capacity: 15-25 pcs/min
Weight: 4,650 kg
Dimensions: 12,000(L)*2,200(W)* 1,500 (H)mm
Site level: class 100,000 cleanroom
Compressed air: 6 bar, pre-filtered, 23L/min
- Cangzhou Quanheng Carton Machinery Company
- Will-Jet (GZ) Mark Code Technology Co., Ltd
- Gao Sheng Industrial Co.,Limited
- Changzhou Jiatai Glass Machine Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Penglai Packing Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Cangzhou Hongfa Institute of packing Technology
- Better Packing Equipment, Co., Ltd
- Calmus Machinery (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Dongguang Tielong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- multepak packaging nantong corporation
- Wenzhou Weipai Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Qingdao Kelite Packing Machinery Co., Ltd
Fully-automatic Valved Cup Mask Machine Respirator Production Line
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads