Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up

BLACK TEA OP1

Product Details
BLACK TEA OP1
BLACK TEA OP1
BLACK TEA OP1
BLACK TEA OP1
- Stalks:
+ 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown
+ Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch
+ With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch
- Leaf:
+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves
+ Well twisted leaves 60%, Medium twisted leaves 20%, Open leaves 10%, Flaky leaves 7%, Broken leaves 3%
+ Color: Deep Black color 70%, Black color: 20%, Deep brown color 10%
Cup:
- Color: Deep Red-Golden- brown color. perfect Clear + transparent, bottom see through. Not cloudy.
- Aroma: strong Aroma, nut fruity aroma
- Taste: Mild taste to strong taste, light sweet after taste, sometime light overfired.
Density: 600-800ml/100g before shaking
Moisture: 5-7%
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 26-35 kg /bag, 17000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
- Kraft paper sack (imported): 40kg - Palletized - 20bag/1 pallet - 20 pallets/ 40" container
WhatsApp: +84913597929
Contact Information
  • Contact PersonElly Fulmex
  • Telephone0913597929
  • Fax Number
  • WebsiteHttps://www.fulmex.vn
  • Post Code100000
  • AddressNo. 10 Tay Son Street, Yet Kieu Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi City
  • Online MapFulmex., Jsc Map & Directions
Related ProductsFulmex., Jsc