corundum is suitable as iron-free medium and used for applications in the abrasive and refractory industry and as a jet-material in the aluminium-, optical and dental industry. Because of its transparency and its scratch resistance,
polishing white corundum is also used in resins and coatings in the laquer and laminate industry.
corundum chemical analysis
corundum technical data
Specific garvity: 3.95g/cm3
Hardness: Mohs 9
Melting point: 2250 °C
- Zhengzhou Haixu abrasives Co.,Ltd.
- Henan Longjiang Metallurgical Chemical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai cetas import&export co.,ltd
- xian runda resource technology company
- Shenyang Vertex Trading Co., Ltd.
- Xian Gentry Trade Co., Ltd.
- HUAXIN (HONGKONG) RESOURCES LIMITED
- Shaanxi Sengen Trade Co.,Ltd
- Tianjin ZhengAo Internaional Trading Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangyin Star Wei-Alloy Material Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Baojuxin International Trade Co.,Ltd
- Beyond International Industry (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
abrasives white corundum powder
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads