DS-tech’s new generation DS-GM551 of products utilizes SiRFstarV and feature Quad-GNSS for tracking GPS, GLONASS, BDS and Galileo satellites. The product family delivers highly accurate continuous location, advanced power management and high interference immunity. These continue to push the envelope of performance in sensitivity, TTFF and urban canyon availability and accuracy. With a built-in DSP and extremely low power consumption, the family can get fast location fixes for geo-tagging images or videos, asset tracking and wearable applications.
Advanced low power technology means there is no need to maintain full power to achieve maximum performance nor turning the GNSS receiver completely off to save power. It breaks old GNSS performance vs. power trade-off through the fusion of a new high-performance GNSS engine, advanced power management and a smart sensor interface to achieve high sensitivity hot-start conditions for fast location fixes.
Special power modes (Push-to-Fix) ideally suited for camera and asset tracking use cases.
Push-to-Fix is an intelligent periodic low power mode that can adaptively change power depending on the environment and motion conditions. Advanced algorithms and a powerful on chip DSP processor maintain high accuracy(QoS) while achieving the lowest power level possible for the given environmental and motion conditions. Data logging can be achieved with a very low energy-per-fix and completely independent of the host processor, which could be power off.
Dynamic contextual awareness, temperature monitoring and MEMS sensors work in concert to conserve power and boost performance. This opens up a wide variety of use cases for sports camera, asset tracking and fitness devices.
Premium on-chip software provides a new level of continuous location awareness by employing the following advanced technology:
Advanced power management allows GNSS receivers to stay in a hot-start condition nearly continuously while consuming very little power.
Local or server generated ephemeris prediction, from three days to one month in advance to boost sensitivity and performance.
• GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS and SBAS reception for high GNSS availability and accuracy
• High sensitivity navigation engine (PVT) tracks as low as
− GPS : -165 dBm
− GLONASS : -161 dBm
• 52 track verification channels
• SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS, MSAS, GAGAN)
• Active Jammer Remover, removes in-band jammers up to 80 dB-Hz
• Tracks up to 8 CW jammers
• Multimode A-GPS (Autonomous, MS-Based, and MS-Assisted), need operator support.
• Embedded CGEE / SGEE (With back-end server support) speed up TTFF a lot and makes cold start time to be around 20+ seconds.
• SiRFGeoRecovTM Reverse EE makes positioning process being done under power saving mode.
• Reacquisition Time : 0.1 second
• RF Metal Shield for best performance in noisy environments
• RoHS compliant (lead-free)
• Water proof (IPX6)
Hardware and Software
• Based on the high performance features of SiRFstarV™ low power single core logic.
• Adaptive micropower controller
• Only 50 to 500μA maintains hot start capability (core logic)
- EA-HWA ENTERPRISE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
- Ding Sheng Electronics Ltd.
- Connectec Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Tai Digiters Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Tai Digiters Enterprise Co.,Ltd
- YUFO TECH CO LTD
- Trycom Technology Co., Ltd.
- Intertech Machinery Inc
- Uwin Technologies Co.,Ltd
- Coretech Optical Co.,LTD.
- CNet Technology Inc.
- Coretech Optical Co., Ltd
SiRF V GPS receivers DS-GM551 GPS Active Built-in antenna
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads