Ginger Powder has a light yellow with an essence of freshness and a warm sweet flavour. India is the worlds biggest producer of ginger. Kerala being the hub for the finest quality of ginger. Ginger originated in the lush tropical jungles in Southern Asia. Although ginger no longer grows wild, it is thought to have originated on the Indian subcontinent.
In Indian cuisine, ginger is a key ingredient, especially in thicker gravies, as well as in many other dishes, both vegetarian and meat-based. Ginger also has a role in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is an ingredient in traditional Indian drinks, both cold and hot, including spiced Masala chai.
Ginger Powder mixed with salt also helps in reducing inflammation in the body, especially with swollen joints and fingers. It has also proven to offer relief from inflammation caused by injuries.
- Company ProfileTastela Spices
- Product BrandTastela Spices
- CategoryFood & Beverage - Other Food
- MashupIndia Food & Beverage - India Other Food
- RelatedGinger Powder
- Contact PersonVikram maheshwari
- Fax Number
- Post Code370201
- AddressPlot No. 188-190, Mithi Rohar Gidc Industrial Area, Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat, India
- Online MapTastela Spices Map & Directions
Related ProductsTastela Spices
Related Trade LeadsFood & Beverage - Other Food