FFP3 Cup-Shaped Respirator Face Mask without Valve
Valveless, avoid projecting contaminating particles into the air
With adjustable head straps
CE approved by UNIVERSAL (NB no. 2163)
Tested and certified according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Class: FFP3 NR
This valved respirator mask is certified and classified as FFP3 under EU standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
EN 149:2001+A1:2009 - Respiratory protective devices - Filtering half masks to protect against particles.
This European Standard specifies the minimum requirements for filtering half masks used as respiratory protective devices, specifically against particles, and the required laboratory and practical performance tests to assess masks' compliance.
EN 149:2001+A1:2009 classified half masks into three types according to their filtering capacities: FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. Respirators that meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 are designed to protect against solids, water-based aerosols, and oil-based aerosols.
FFP3 masks have a minimum of 99% filtration percentage and maximum 2% leakage to the inside. They are mainly used in construction, agriculture, and by healthcare professionals against influenza viruses.
- Cangzhou Quanheng Carton Machinery Company
- Will-Jet (GZ) Mark Code Technology Co., Ltd
- Gao Sheng Industrial Co.,Limited
- Changzhou Jiatai Glass Machine Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Penglai Packing Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Cangzhou Hongfa Institute of packing Technology
- Better Packing Equipment, Co., Ltd
- Calmus Machinery (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Dongguang Tielong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- multepak packaging nantong corporation
- Wenzhou Weipai Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Qingdao Kelite Packing Machinery Co., Ltd
FFP3 Cup-Shaped Valveless Respirator Mask With Adjustable Straps
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads