-------- Specification --------
Surface Finish: Satin Finish / Brush Finish / Emboss Finish / Sand Finish
Dimension: 1220mm / 1250mm / 1310mm / 1520mm * C
Anodic Film: indoor use 3-10μm outdoor use 15-25μm
Color: Multiple Color Choices
Application: Building Facade, Aluminum Cladding, Curtain Wall, Interior Decoration, Column Cover, Metal Ceiling, Aluminum Luggages and Bags, Household Appliance Aluminum Shell Materials
MOQ: 1 Tonne per color and per finish
-------- What is anodized aluminum? --------
Anodizing is through the electrochemical method to generate a thick inorganic oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. While perfectly retain the metallic texture of aluminum, it also giving a better protection to the metal underlying from physical damage and chemical corrosion and the oxide layer will not fall off.
Zhaoqing Jinwei Aluminum Profile Co., Ltd. is one of the few manufacturers of continuous anodizing production line, and also we introduced batch anodizing production equipment, to provide clients with a wide range of services.
-------- Benefits of anodized aluminum --------
(1) Stain resistance: The oxide film is easy and safe to clean with solvents, anti-fingerprint ability, no corrosion spot, which results in low maintenance costs.
(2) Durability: The oxide film protects the metal from corrosion and abrasion over the long term. It is also self-healing if damaged, as the aluminum will naturally create a protective oxide layer wherever it is exposed to the elements. Anodized aluminum can be used both indoors and outdoors, it displays excellent long term resistance to sunlight, performs great longevity.
(3) Aesthetics: The oxide film is anti-scratching, and surface hardness up to the grade of sapphire. Anodizing offers a large number of color alternatives, while allowing the metallic appearance of the aluminum to show through, it is a very cost-effective value compared to other finishing methods.
(4) Environment, health and safety: Anodizing is favorable towards current environmental regulations because it is one of the most environmentally friendly industrial processes and is typically not harmful to human health. An anodized finish is chemically stable, will not decompose, is nontoxic, and is heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminum. Since the anodizing process is a reinforcement of a naturally occurring oxide process, it is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by-products. Chemical baths used in the anodizing process often are reclaimed, recycled, and reused.
(5) Strength and flexibility: Anodized aluminum allows design professionals to build lighter structures with more stability and greater design flexibility. This can minimize expenditures on foundations and structural support elements, thereby reducing overall costs and time.
(6) Installation: Easy to install after shaping.
We supply anodized aluminum coil and sheet for metal facade, metal ceiling, exterior wall, interior wall, aluminum bags and suitcase, etc .
Welcome to come and visit our factory, we look forward to establishing long term business relationship with you.
Contact: Ms. Victoria Kuang
Mobile / Whatsapp: +86 - 137 2740 9372
E-mail: jwa-victoria (a) o u t l o o k . c o m
- Zhaoqing Jinwei Aluminum Profile Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Shunde Goodwill Metal Work Co., Ltd.
- Jiangyin Yoobond New Composite Materials Co.,Ltd
- Dong E Blue Sky and Seven Color Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- TAIZHOU VBOND COMPOSITE PANELCO.,LTD
- Jinhua Zhirui Trading CO.,LTD
- Hubei Bin Hua Science&technology Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Sheng Mao Building Material Ltd.
- Qingdao Lehua New Materials Co.,ltd
- Guangdong Kinlong Hardware Products Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Deju Aluminum co.,ltd
- ALFAMEX COMPOSIT MATERIAL CO.,LIMITED
Anodized Aluminum Coil, 5052 Aluminum Sheet for Metal Building Material
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads