Rubber Anti-scorching Agent CTP(PVI)
Chemical Name N-(cyclohexylthio)Phthalimide
Molecular Formula C14H15O2SN
Molecular Weight 261.34
CAS No. 17796-82-6
Appearance White or light-yellow crystals powder or granular
Initial Melting Point (℃)Min.89-94
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.5
Toluene undissolved matter %MAX0.5
Properties Density :1.25~1.35g/cm3 ,soluble in gasoline, benzene, acetone and etc. Insoluble in water.
Applications It is a high effective pre-vulcanization inhibitor. It's applied in NR, SBR, BR, IIR, CR, EPDM, NBR with cure system consisting of sulfur and Thiazole but mainly Sulphenamide Accelerator. Even a small addition of this products to rubber compounds. PVI is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and under BGVV XXI, Categories 3-4.
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Anti-scorching Agent CTP for Tyre
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎