Rubber Antioxidant 4020(6PPD)
Chemical Name N(1,3-dimethyl-butyl)-N'-phenyl-P-phenylenediamine
Molecular Formula C18H24N2
Molecular Weight 268
CAS No. 793-24-8
Specifications GB/T 21841-2008
AppearanceBlack brown lumpish or granular solid
Initial Melting Point (℃)Min45
Freezing Point (℃)Min.46
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.5
Properties Density :0.98g/cm3 ,soluble in gasoline, benzene, acetone and etc. Insoluble in water.
Applications It is an antioxidant used for rubber products with high efficiency, low poison and low solvent-extraction amount. Also used as stablizer in synthetic rubber. It’s main used in tire, rubber shoes, belt, hoses automotive mounts so on. 6PPD is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and under BGVV XXI, Categories 3-4.
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Antioxidant 6PPD for tyre
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎