Rubber Accelerator ZDBC(BZ)
Chemical Name Zinc Dibutyl Dithiocarbamate
Molecular Formula C18H36N2S4Zn
Molecular Weight 474.1
Initial Melting Point (℃)Min.100.0
Final Melting Point (℃)Min.106.0
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.50
Zinc Content (%)13.0～15.0
Residue on 150μm Sieve (%)Max.
Residue on 63μm Sieve (%)Max.
Zinc Salt Soluble in Water (%)Max.
Properties Relative density is 1.24g/cm3. Soluble in carbon disulfide, benzene, chloroform, insoluble in water. Storage is stable.
Applications A fast curing accelerator for natural and synthetic rubber and latex. It is more active than rubber accelerator ZDC in dry rubber. The latex contained accelerator ZDBC can’t be prevulcanized in a week. It is an excellent activator of thiazole kinds accelerator. It can be used as antioxidant in the mixing rubber and can improve the anti-aging properties. Non color degradation, non-staining and easy dispersion in rubber process. ZDBC is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR175.105, 178.2010, 175.300, 177.1210, 177.2600 and under BgVV XXI, Categories 1-4 and"Sonderkategorie".
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Accelerator ZDBC for rubber or latex gloves
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads