Rubber Accelerator TBBS(NS)
Chemical Name N-tert-butyl-2-benzothiazole Sulfenamide
Molecular Formula C11H14N2S2
Molecular Weight 238
Specifications GB/T 21840-2008
AppearanceWhite or light yellow powder or granular
Initial Melting Point, (℃)Min.104.0
Final Melting Point (℃)Min.107.0
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.40
Free amines (%)Max.0.5
Methanol insolubles (%)Max.1.0
Residue on 150μm Sieve (%)Max.0.10
Properties Its industrial product is light yellow to brown powder, the density is 1.26~1.32g/cm3, soluble in benzene, chloroform, carbon disulfide, acetone, methanol, alcohol, difficultly soluble in gasoline, insoluble in water, dilute acid and dilute alkali solution.
Applications A delayed action accelerator of vulcanization for natural and synthetic rubber. The speed of vulcanization is similar to CBS’s, but it’s delaying is larger than the CBS. There is little pollution and the color is changeless. It can be used as rubber products of tyre.
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing Coextruded paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags. Net weight 25 kg per bag.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Accelerator TBBS for Tyre
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎