Rubber Accelerator ZMBT
Chemical Name Zinc 2-mercaptobenzothiazole
Molecular Formula C14H8N2S4Zn
Molecular Weight 398
Appearance Light yellow powder
Heat Loss (%) Max0.50
Zinc Content (%)15.0～18.0
Residue on 150μm Sieve (%)Max
Residue on 63μm Sieve (%)Max
Zinc Salt Soluble in Water (%)Max
Free MBT (%)10.0-18.0
Properties relative density is 1.70g/cm3, melting point is 300℃(decomposed), slightly soluble in acetone, benzene, dichloromethane, carbon terachloride and alcohol, insoluble in water and gasoline, it will be decomposed in strong acid and alkali.
Applications A curing accelerator for NB and RB and latex, its properties are similar to Rubber Accelerator M, but the effect is weaker. The rubber of vulcanization contains accelerator MZ has excellent properties and the rubber articles are non-staining, non-color degradation. The level of use is about 0.5～1.5%. ZMBT is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR177.2600, 175.105, 178.3120 and under BgVV XXI, Categories 3-4.
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Accelerator ZMBT for rubber gloves
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎