Chesilo Methyl Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose is a non-ionic, odorless water-soluble cellulose ether. it is widely used as thickener, bonding and adhesion agent, protective colloid,stabilizer, suspending aids and water-retention agents in industrial and construction application.
1, Cement based Tile Adhesive
2, Cement based plaster
3, Tile grouts
4, Self-leveling underlayments
5, Mortars for EIFS(Exterior insulation and Finshing system)
7, Gypsum based building materials
8, water-borne paint
25kg per paper bag with PE-liner, 600kg/pallets,12000kgs w/pallets or 15000kgs w/o pallets in 20' container.
Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from heat and moisture.
- Chemix Specialty Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Belt Road Chemical Ltd
- Shenzhen Yin Yong Chemical Holdings Limited
- Qingdao Sieno Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Hubei Yonghe Salt Imp.&Exp.Co.,Ltd
- Dongguan Guochuang Organic Silicone Material Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Landu New Material Co.,Ltd
- Kunshan Haite Plastic Pigment Co., Ltd
- Anhui Dunphen Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd
- Tianjin Runsheng Cellulose Science and Technology Co., Ltd
- Shandong Fuyang Biotechnology co.,ltd
- Henan Thinkhigh Material Technologies Co.ltd
MHEC(Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose)
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Link Tool
- Product Tags
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎