CAS No: 68951-98-4
Vinyl Fluorosilicone Oil TPD-FS8019 is vinyl terminated low molecular weight polymer. Since the introduction of trifluoropropyl on silicon atoms, it has excellent oil & solvent, chemical resistance, good lubricity, low surface tension and a low refractive index. Due to the existance of vinly group, it can take part in some chemical reactions.
Excellent oil & solvent and chemical resistance
Excellent oxidation resistance
Low surface tension and low refractive index
Wide range of working temperature
AppearanceColorless or light yellow transparent liquid
Viscosity at 25℃mm2/s3005001,000
Vinyl Fluorosilicone Oil TPD-FS8019 with high viscosity is usually used to produce addition type curable fluorosilicone rubber. Fluorosilicone Oil TPD-FS8019 with low viscosity is usually used as active diluent for addition type curable fluorosilicone rubber, or be used to produce fluorosilicone rubber paint, etc.
5KG, 25KG, 50KG or 200KG plastic drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 1 year.
- Wujiang Weishida Copper Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Nanjing Invely Chemical Co., Ltd
- Fuzhou Topda New Material Co., Ltd
- FAIRSKY INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
- XINHUI OVERSEAS CHINESE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD
- Dongguan Defond Defoamer Co., Ltd
- qingdao luhe import and export co.ltd
- Jiangsu Licheng Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Sichuan YInhe Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Hsinda Polymer Materials Co.,Ltd
- Weifang Adde Economic And Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Nanjing Tianshi New Material Technologies Co., Ltd
Fluorosilicone oil TPD-FS8019
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads