The Ct-G551 GPS module is a high sensitivity, low power, Surface Mount Device (SMD) that fully utilized SiRFstarV upgraded features. This 48-channel Global Positioning System (GPS) and Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) receiver is designed for a wide range of OEM applications and is based on the GPS signal search capabilities of the SiRFstarV CSRG05e ROM chipset, Serf’s newest chipset technology. The Ct-G551 provides flexible bus interfaces (UART).
High Performance Solution:
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and SBAS reception for high GNSS availability and accuracy
- High sensitivity navigation engine (PVT) tracks as low as GPS:-164dBm,GLONASS:-161dBm
- 48 track verification channels
- SBAS (WAAS or EGNOS,MSAS)
- Active Jammer Remover:
- Removes in-band jammers up to 80 dB-Hz
- Tracks up to 8 CW jammers
- Multimode A-GPS (Autonomous, MS-Based, and MS-Assisted) - Need operator support
- Embedded CGEE / SGEE (With back-end server support) speed up TTFF a lot and makes cold start time to be around 20+ seconds.
- SiRFGeoRecovTM Reverse EE makes positioning process being done under power saving mode.
- Reacquisition Time: 0.1 second
- RF Metal Shield for best performance in noisy environments
- Compact module size for easy integration : 15 x 14 x 2.8 mm
- EA-HWA ENTERPRISE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
- Ding Sheng Electronics Ltd.
- Connectec Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Tai Digiters Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Tai Digiters Enterprise Co.,Ltd
- YUFO TECH CO LTD
- Trycom Technology Co., Ltd.
- Intertech Machinery Inc
- Uwin Technologies Co.,Ltd
- Coretech Optical Co.,LTD.
- CNet Technology Inc.
- Coretech Optical Co., Ltd
Ct-G551 GPS/GLONASS/Galileo SiRF Star V GPS Module SiRF V
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads