- krs(shandong) new material co., ltd
- Unicorn Insulations Limited
- Henan Mines Resources Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Huachen Refractory Co.,Ltd
- Yangquan Shuang Baisheng Trading Co.,Ltd
- Zhengzhou olu technology co.,ltd
- Luoyang Rare Metal Research Material Co.,Ltd
- Zhengzhou Jianxin Refractory Material Co.,Ltd
- Zhengzhou Shibo Nonferrous Metals Products Co., Ltd
- Qingdao Boffin-Toda Advanced Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Yixing City Kam Tai Refractoreis Co.,ltd
- Jiaozuo Nuoerman Furnace Co., Ltd.
silicon carbide powder
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Link Tool
- Product Tags
Silicon Carbide was first prepared in the early 1800s and was in commercial production by 1892, as a powder for grinding and cutting, having a Mohs hardness of 9-10 (almost as hard as Diamond). The grain edges of Silicon carbide are sharp and have a heat transmission capacity. Silicon carbide grains can be bonded together by sintering to form very hard ceramic which used in refractories' production.
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎