Chemical Name 2,2,4-Trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline polymer
Molecular Formula (C12H15N)n
CAS No. 26780-96-1
High grade1st grade
AppearanceAmber to brown granular
soften temperature (℃)Min.80～10080～100
Heat Loss (%)Max. 0.2 0.5
Total content of dimer, trimerand tetramer, %Min7050
Isopropyl bis aniline content (%)Max0.20.5
Insoluble in ethanol (%)Max 0.2 0.2
Ash (%)Max. 0.2 0.5
Properties Non-toxic. Relative density is 1.05. soluble in benzene, acetone, chloroform, carbon disulfide, a little soluble in petrol-hydrocarbon, insoluble in water.
Applications A kind of amine antioxidant, the property of anti-heat oxide is good. It is suitable to nature rubber and variety of synthetic rubbers except chloroprene rubber. The effecting is invisible to protect curved fatigue and ozone, usually use it with other antioxidant that can protect curved fatigue and ozone. It is widely used to manufacture tyres, rubber tuber, belts, shoes, fiber, normal industrial rubber products, also latex products. It is known as a stabilizer which used to polyisopentadiene rubber, butadiene rubber, butadiene styrene rubber. It is able to inhibit harmful metals.
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD)
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads