Chemical Name Dephenyl Guanidine (D)
Molecular Formula C13H13N3
Molecular Weight 211
CAS No. 102-06-7
Specifications HG/T 2342-2010
AppearanceWhite or grey white powder or granular
Initial Melting Point (℃)Min.145.0
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.3
Residue on 150μm Sieve (%)Max.0.1
Residue on 63μm Sieve (%)Max0.5
Properties Relative density is 1.12~1.20g/cm3, soluble in alcohol, acetone and benzene, slightly soluble in carbon tetrachloride. It is stable in open air.
Applications It acts as middle-speed accelerator, suitable for natural and synthetic rubber, and also can be used as activator for kinds of thiazole, thiuram and sulfenamide. It acts as plasticizer and plastic-divider on chloroprene rubber, especially suitable for rubber products such as tire, rubber shoes, and so on. DPG is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR177.2600 and under BgVV XXI, Categories 3-4.
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 20kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Accelerator DPG(D)
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads