Chemical Name 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole
Molecular Formula C7H5NS2
Molecular Weight 167.26
CAS No. 149-30-4
Specifications GB/T 11407-2003
AppearanceLight yellow or grey white powder
Initial Melting Point (℃) Min.170.0
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.50
Residue on 150μm Sieve (%)Max.0.1
Properties Relative density: 1.42-1.52g/cm3,Insoluble in water and gasoline, slight soluble in benzene, easy to soluble in ethyl acetate and acetone, soluble in dichloromethane, ethyl ether and chloroform and in the solution of alkali carbonate.
Applications A universal rubber accelerator, mainly is used in tyres, rubber shoes and other rubber articles. It is not used in rubber bags for food because of its bitterness. MBT is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR177.2600, 175.105, 176.300 and under BgVV XXI, Categories 1-4 and "Sonderkategorie".
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Accelerator MBT(M)
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads