Chemical Name Tetramethyl Thiuram Disulfide
Molecular Formula C6H12N2S4
Molecular Weight 240.41
CAS No. 137-26-8
AppearanceWhite or light yellow powder
Initial Melting Point (℃)Min.140
Heat Loss (%)Max.0.3
Residue on 150μm Sieve (%)Max.
Properties Density :1.31~1.34g/cm3 ,Soluble in benzene, acetone, chloroform, a little soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water.
Applications Suitable for natural and synthetic rubber and latex, being a good secondary accelerator of kinds of thiazole, it is used with other accelerators to the continuous vulcanization. TMTD is regulated for use in articles in contact with food as specified under FDA 21 CFR177.2600, 175.105 and under BgVV XXI, Categories 1-4 and "Sonderkategorie".
Storage Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing 25kg net paper bags lined with polyethylene film bags.
- Inner Mongolia Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Lushan Functional Materials Co., Ltd.
- Chaoyang Mingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanmiaolin Internaitonal Trading Co,Ltd.
- Hebei Gaoxin xiangsu guanye Co.,Ltd
- xianyang sanjing technology co,.ltd
- Jiangsu Konson Chemical Co.,ltd
- Zhuhai COCA New Materials Co., Ltd.
- FoShan MingBao Technology Co., Ltd.
- QINGDAO APC RUBBER CO.,LIMITED
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA CO.,LTD
- SHANDONG HELON POLYTEX CHEMICAL FIBRE CO., LTD.
Rubber Accelerator TMTD
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads