A biosensor is an analytical device, used for the detection of an analyte , that combines a biological component with a physicochemical detector. The sensitive biological element is a biologically derived material or biomimetic component that interacts (binds or recognizes) with the analyte under study. The biologically sensitive elements can also be created by biological engineering. The transducer or the detector element (works in a physicochemical way; optical, piezoelectric, electrochemical, etc.) transforms the signal resulting from the interaction of the analyte with the biological element into another signal (i.e., transduces) that can be more easily measured and quantified. The biosensor reader device with the associated electronics or signal processors that are primarily responsible for the display of the results in a user-friendly way. We are usually custom-designed and manufactured to suit the different working principles of biosensors.
Manufacturer of glass substrates for biochemistry, which include monitor crystal, force transducer and bio sensor.
- Shenzhen Sominyu Technology Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Mattzon Technology Limited
- Tongxiang Zhengyuan Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Aikner International Limited
- United Linkedin Shenzhen Int. Trading
- Hangzhou Freqcontrol Electronic Technology Ltd.
- Nanjing AH Electronic Science & Technology Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Weidy Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Hengda Leather Co., Ltd.
- Baison Technology Company Limited
- Shenzhen Captain Electronics Co.td
- Jiangyin double feather cable co.,ltd
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Link Tool
- Product Tags
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎