1Heat Strengthened Glass
15mm Heat Strengthened Glass
Heat Strengthened Glass for laminated glass
Heat-strengthened glass differs from tempered glass in surface compression; its mechanical strength is about 1.6-2 times that of annealed glass.
Thermal Shock ResistanceUp to 130°C
Mechanical StrengthTwo times stronger than annealed glass
Tensile Strength40-55 MPa
Bending Strength40 N/mm2
Design Stress for Architectural Purpose17 MPa
1. Heat-strengthened glass differs from tempered glass in surface compression; its mechanical strength is about 1.6-2 times that of annealed glass.
2. Heat-strengthened glass has outstanding thermal stability, its flatness and light transmission is close to that of annealed glass and much better than that of tempered glass.
3. HS Glass is 3 times more resistant to thermal stress in comparison to normal annealed glass.
4. It can withstand temperature difference of 100°C (in range of 50°C to 150°C) compared to ordinary annealed glass which can withstand up to 40°C.
5. Heat strengthened glass is that it is far less susceptible to spontaneous breakage.
Heat-strengthened glass is widely used in laminated glass for additional strength, such as in overhead and sloped glazing.
- Qingdao morn building materials co.,ltd
- Glorious Future Glass Co., Ltd
- Dongguan Dongfa Glass Product Co., Ltd.
- SAIDA glass co.,ltd
- Huizhou Hopson Glass Group Co.,Ltd
- MAYWELL GLASS & MIRROR INDUSTRY
- Dongguang Jindong Glass Handicraft Products Co., Ltd.
- Mipcoole Glass Co., Ltd
- Hui Xiong Glass Trading Co., Ltd.
- China Dalian General Rubber Machinery Co.,Ltd
- zhejiang hexin glass co.,ltd.
- Hebei Wante Wood Company Limited
Heat Strengthened Glass
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Link Tool
- Product Tags
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎