Vacuum varying pressure Nitriding furnace has been sold in 50 countries in the world, till now, we have manufactured 250 sets.
Vacuum varying pressure nitriding furnace delivery period is 45 days, supplier will provide all the relevant parts. Customer only needs to provide power and high purity ammonia.
Local installation is 10 days.
1. High penetrating rate: Heat holds 8-10 hours, penetrating layer is 0.14-0.18mm, and bright white layer is 0.006-0.01mm.
2. It has a high surface hardness of HV1,000-1,200
3. The vacuum varying pressure nitriding furnace offers big load capacity and low cost for heat-treatment. Low vacuum varying pressure technology is used in the nitriding process. Fresh air reaches every corner of the inner furnace tank and provides drastically increased load capacity. As the furnace has excellent sealing and heat-insulating properties, it can largely reduce the cost for treatment.
4. It features small surface friction coefficient
5. It has low brittleness.
6. It features a stable performance. With uniform and controllable atmosphere and temperature inside furnace, the vacuum varying pressure nitriding furnace ensures stable nitriding and good nitriding effect.
Alumall Material & Machine Co., Ltd is a professional vacuum varying pressure nitriding furnace manufacturer and supplier based in China. Over the past ten years of dedication, we are able to provide a wide array of high quality products, including aluminium billet heating furnace, aluminium melting furnace, hot top billet casting machine, dust collector for melting furnace, and more. Located in Foshan City, our company has access to convenient air, sea and land transportation. This guarantees lower transportation fees, reduces our production costs and saves customers on shipping charges. If you are interested in any of our furnaces, please feel free to contact us. The staff at Alumall Material & Machine Co., Ltd looks forward to working with you.
- TAIZHOU SHOUZHEN MACHINERY CO.LTD
- Yuhuan Jeteco Tools Limited
- Hebei Sade Machien Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- XI'AN OULANG MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Jiyuan Yubei Machinery Co., Ltd
- Alumall Material & Machine Co., Ltd
- Shandong Rongtai Inductive Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Xi’an Tengye Metallurgical Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Taiyuan Mining Machinery Group Co., Ltd
- SIMUWU Vacuufm Furnace
- Effemax global industrial co.,ltd
- Jiangsu Wanshida Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.
75kw atmosphere controlled nitriding nitrogen muffle furnace
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎