TC100 / copolymerized hydrocarbon resin is produced with and fraction, which has and strengths.It can replace the expensive C5 hydrocarbon resin in hot melt adhesive and rubber tire fields.
In rubber tires, TC100 hydrocarbon resin not only can increase the adhesive force between colloidal particles, but also can enhance the adhesion between the particle and the cord thread.TC100 hydrocarbon resin is suitable for producing high quality rubber products. In adhesive, TC100 hydrocarbon resin have better initial adhesion and it also can adjust the adhesive’s durability and bonding strength.
ItemTest MethodUnitSpecification Range
Softening PointASTM-E28-58 ℃
Features of TC100 C5/C9 Copolymerized Hydrocarbon Resin:
Wide optional range.It will be more stabilized by the addition of antioxidant.Good compatibility with EVA,SIS and SBS etc.
Applications:Hot melt adhesive,Synthetic rubber
Package: 25kg kraft paper bag
All resins with low softening point present a risk of solidifying or lump. For softening point less or equal to 110℃,we suggest you keep resin in a cool (25℃ max) ventilated place and avoid direct sunshine.
- Guangdong XinHuayue Resin Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangyin Chengold Packaging Materials Co., Ltd.
- Kunshan PG Chem Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Edson New Material Co.,Ltd
- Puyang Tennants Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Puyang Jiteng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- SHANDONG YADA PLASTIC CO., LTD
- Henan G&D chemical Products Co.,ltd
- Anglxxon Chemical Co.,Ltd
- China Mk Group Co.,Ltd.
- Hubei weidun biotech co.,ltd
- Hysen Water Processing Technology Co.,Ltd
C5/C9 Copolymerized Hydrocarbon Resin
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads