0.3% Zirconiated tungsten electrodes (AWS classification EWZr-3) ,which contain a minimum of 99.10% tungsten and .15 to .40% zirconium, is most commonly used for AC welding because it balls up well in AC welding and has a more stable arc compared to EWP or Pure Tungsten. Its current carrying capability is equal to or greater than 2% thoriated tungsten electrodes. Under no circumstances is zirconiated recommended for DC welding.
In AC welding ,especially under high load current, 0.3% Zirconiated tungsten electrodes can not be replaced by any other tungsten electrode. Out technical staff have been engaged in R%D thousand times and succeeded in solving the conflicts between zirconium content and processing. This electrode is suitable for magnesium, aluminum and their alloy.
- Sharp Howe Tungsten Carbide Tools Co,Ltd,.
- Xinchang Shanglin Machinery Co., Ltd
- Yucheng Gerzhuo Mechatronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Grand Hardware Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
- Shaanxi Yuheng Tungsten & Molybdenum Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Fucheng Metal Products Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Spark Bearing Co.,Ltd
- jining ruida construction machinery co.,ltd
- NingJin RongDa Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- Baoding Huasen Import and Export Co.,ltd
- Weifang Hanlong Mechanical Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Harvest Reda Co Ltd
WZr3 zirconium tungsten electrodes
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads