Photoluminescent pigment is the strontium aluminate type long afterglow phosphor materials. It is made from the rare earth element and aluminates. The chemical formula is SrMgAl4O8: Eu2+Dy3+, with HS code of 3206500000. After absorbing the natural light or lamplight about several minutes, the powder can shed continual light with colour of blue green color for long time.
The powder is a non-radioactive, non-toxic and Green-Protection products. It can be used in many transparent or translucent media, such as plastic, paint, glaze, ink, glass and ceramic etc to produce luminous products. With the good indicating and beautifying effect in darkness, the powder can be widely used in emergency signs, passway signs, switches, enamel nameplate, road signs, toys, handicraft, clock, textile, military and camp instruments etc.
PL pigment which is 0-36um particle size can be the best applicable in injection molding.
When the time we need use glow in the dark pigment in injection molding,there is two thing we have to think about:brightness and Smoothness.After ongoing experiments and efforts to study, Our company have HHB-7D,HHB-7E etc. which have great brightness and smoothness the same time.The more smoothness powder is,the less brightness powder have.Chose suitable PL powder help you get great PL products.
Only need 8%-13% of PL pigment in PVC,Can bring the best injection molding effect.
- Ningbo Mercury Environmental Technology CO.,LTD
- Jiangxi Aware Fire Technology Co.,Ltd
- Foshan Gui'an Firefighting Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Fujian Tianguang Fire-fighting Co.,Ltd.
- TEWA SPRAY FIRE PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- Hangzhou Huihai Chemical Co.,Ltd
- YIAN FIRE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- JiangXi Tsinghua Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Taizhou Lion King Signal Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Lingbao Electronics Co,. Ltd.
- Suzhou Walter Flow Control Co.,Ltd.
- Hangzhou Zoesky Fire Fighting Equipment Co.,LTD.
GID pigment blue-green photoluminescent pigment
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads