Aluminum Pizza Peeler with Wood Handle and 14*354 Inch Blade
Material: Aluminum Alloy
A pizza peel is a shovel-like tool used by bakers to slide loaves of bread, pizzas, pastries, and other baked goods into and out of an oven. It is usually made of wood, with a flat carrying surface (like a shovel's blade) for holding the baked good and a handle extending from one side of that surface. Alternatively, the carrying surface may be made of sheet metal, which is attached to a wooden handle. The word presumably derives from the French pelle, which describes both a peel and a shovel. There are peels of many sizes, with the length of the handle suited to the depth of the oven, and the size of the carrying surface suited to the size of the food it is meant to carry (for instance, slightly larger than the diameter of a pizza).
(wood handle)PP MATERIALThickness
- Fujian Dehua Pingfang Ceramic Co., Ltd
- Hangzhou Xianzhan Glass Co., Ltd.
- zhejiang boqing sanitaryware Co.,ltd
- Kunshan Smile-house Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Gaoyou Xinchao Automatic Machinery Co.Ltd
- Yangjiang Theway Houseware Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Kaixin Kitchen Co.,Ltd
- Creation Decor Co.,ltd
- Jerray Electric Appliance Co.,Limited
- GUANGZHOU BOJI IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE CO.,LTD
- Hebei Shengri Import Export Co Ltd
- J P TRADING HK LTD
Aluminum Pizza Shovel with Wood Handle
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads