KVM over IP extends HDMI,USB, 2-way analog audio, RS-232, and bi-directional IR over a Gigabit Local Area Network or Fiber Optic.
The Sender and Receiver units can be automatically or manually configured to unique IP addresses to allow the connection of multiple Senders and Receivers to the same network.
Multiple Receiver units can simultaneously connect to any Sender unit within the network to create a virtual cross-point matrix of up to 16 Senders and multiple Receivers .
1. Extends HDMI,VGA, USB, RS-232, bi-directional stereo analog audio, and bi-directional IR over IP / SFP
2. Matrix switching extension over IP.
3. Supports resolutions up to 1080P.
4. Supports video wall matrix extension over IP.
5. USB 2.0 and backward-compatibility with USB 1.1
6. HDMI (non-HDCP protected ) into VGA out .
7. Web UI shows the connection status included all of Tx and Rx.
8. Supports multi-consoles to max 255 PCs ( multi-console KVM Extender ) .
9. Field-upgradable firmware via web server interface
10. Support HDR pass through .
11. Supports just over 65,000 Receivers, depending on the network bandwidth and number of ports of your network switch.
12. Supports up to 16 Senders (DIP) or250 Sender( Command mode )
13. Extend by CatX or Fiber
14. PoE supported ( Optional ).
15. Made in Taiwan.
HDMI+USB+Audio Matrix Extender over IP
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads